Welcome to the Lean Belly Blog! My name is Dr. Emma and I’m so glad you found my site. As a doctor, mother of two, and fitness enthusiast, I understand how difficult it can be to maintain a healthy weight and body, especially as we get older. After struggling for years to lose belly fat and get fit, I discovered unique techniques that have completely transformed my body and health.
I created the Lean Belly Blog to share all the knowledge and experience I have gained over 23 years as a cardiologist in New York. My goal is to provide you with the tools, information, and motivation you need to lose stubborn belly fat, gain energy, and improve your heart health.
On this blog, you’ll find:
- My personal weight loss journey and how I finally achieved flat abs after age 40
- Cardiologist-approved advice on losing belly fat, nutrition, and heart-healthy living
- Easy lean belly recipes, meal plans, shopping lists, and more
- Fun, doable exercise routines to blast belly fat (no gym required!)
- Science-backed strategies to reduce stress, sleep better, and balance hormones
- Inspiring success stories from women over 40
I know how frustrating it can be to work out and diet, only to see little to no results. That’s why my approach focuses on safe, sustainable methods to help you lose weight from the inside out. This is not a fad diet! I will teach you how to make small, manageable changes that help rebalance your body so you can finally see and feel the difference.
I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around, pick up tips, and join my community of fabulous women over 40. Together, we can achieve the strong, lean, and energized body we desire – at any age.